- Introductory sessions on the theory and practice of instructional rounds: Clients create network norms, engage in rounds skill training and simulation, and receive coaching for independent network operation - on-site.
- On-site leadership of rounds sessions including development of agendas, assistance with scheduling and deciding upon a problem of practice in schools, and support before, during, and after rounds are conducted.
- Consultation sessions to assist participants to implement in practice what is learned from rounds
- Network development of the capability to improve learning at scale
- Ongoing follow-up and guidance including expert training of in-house facilitators at no additional cost
- Alternative models to meet client needs (customized services responsive to each network)
Instructional Rounds Plus
Thomas Fowler-Finn, Ed.D.
112 Grover Road Extension Medford, MA 02155
Office: (781) 391-2172
Leading Instructional Rounds in Education is a step-by-step guide on facilitating instructional rounds.
The reader will learn facilitator techniques and strategies, do's and don'ts, how to gauge the progress of a network and what to do about it, and how to incorporate multiple resources into the process to enrich the work. Vivid examples selected by the author from thousands of rounds sessions help facilitators to picture themselves doing the work.
The book is now in the second printing.
All services are delivered directly by Thomas Fowler-Finn.
Copyright 2016 Instructional Rounds: Lesson Observation & Analysis. All Rights Reserved.